Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why won't my iPod Shuffle charge?

Okay, so it's plugged into my laptop and it's connected to iTunes. But it won't charge. So here's the thing--it's an iPod Shuffle, kinda new (well, compared to some since I bought it in February) and while it's synced to iTunes, the iPod itself has an orange light blinking on it. But for some reason it has low battery and though I've charged it for 7+ hours the charge hasn't gone up at all. And not only that, but it shouldn't be on low battery, because I used it a couple of days ago,and it was full, and though I only used it for 30 min or so and then the next day it had low battery. Also my computer has been on for the whole 7 or so hours, and not even in sleep mode either. I don't get why it's not charging...any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com