Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What does he mean by this?

my ex and i broke up about 3 months ago, it was a very long story but it just always seemed there was no reason (since all he said was that he didnt want a commitment right now and he was scared). Even the rough times werent bad enough to break up with someone over and i knew he still loved me because of just the way he acted and looked at me. when we broke up i just accepted it and tried not to think of how hurt i was and move on...but four months later, i still think about him everyday. a month and a half after our break up he sent me a text saying "when i said i didnt want the commitment it was more because i saw you as the type of girl i'd marry and it scared me alot because im only 21.".....what does he mean? and why did breaking up seem to make my feelings stronger?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com