Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Something Wrong with My Computer?

Okay, so recently my computer has been acting really weird. Most lowercase letters will do something while I'm typing. d minimizes pages that I have open and also opens them back up, e opens computer, f opens a search window, l locks my computer, m minimizes pages that I have open, n opens MS onenote, p gives external monitor options, r opens run, s opens select, t toggles icons in the task bar, u opens ease of access center, x opens mobility center. When I press l and it locks, I can click switch user and I opens the same page, and it's fine after that. It usually starts when I wait a few minutes after I unlock it, or when I open WoW. Is it a virus? I scanned it with norton and it said I only had a cookie. It's really frustrating because I just got WoW and I can't do anything with it acting up. Its is still downloading. It has about 5GB of data to download still. Is it that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com