Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IS HE USING ME?????Please help..?

this guy and i used to go out past 3 months ago, he is 32 divorced and has 2 kids and i am 22 years old..i asked him where things are going and so far what he thinks of us ( i told him i am not trying to put any kinds of label but just wants to know what he thinks)..first time when i asked he said we'll talk about it but he never brought that conversation up...2nd time when i asked him he said he likes me and likes to hang out with me and all ( he did kiss me several times so i know he looks at me not as a friend), but he don't see any future (bez he married first and ended up in divorced, and he also has 2 kids), ..After that i stopped seeing him bez we both wanted different things..i wanted a relationship while he didnt....now we both used to work together..i quit last week..i didnt tell him that i quit since we werent talking much (if we come across at work we would just smile and say hi)..he sent me a text 2 days ago that he found out that i quit and if we both can go to starbucks in the morning for a coffee..(it was unexpected for me since we werent talking at all since we stopped seeing each other)..i did go to starbucks for a coffee and we were there talking for almost an hour and an half and after that when we decided to leave he gave me a hug and said we will chit chat later....my question is why is he showing interest in me all of a sudden..what you guys think of it???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com