Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Idk somebody verify this for me...tapeworms...?

ive been a bit paranoiac with tapeworms the last few weeks probably cause i dont want to lose weight because ive gained and i was underweight before so i look much better now,i digged my poop yesterday i know a bit gross and i saw like two rice thingys and im worried that those might have been tapeworm eggs , they didnt look exactly like grain of rice they were thicker than that idk really and they werent moving , from what i know of my dog doesnt have fleas nor tapeworms for me to get infested , i havent drink water from infested places , i always eat my meat well done so could it be something i ate and it came out like that? i dont feel any of the syptoms that tapeworms usually cause....i digged my poop again today and didnt find anything similar , if it was really a tapeworm egg should i been seeing it in every stool? if so today i didnt notice anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com