Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I have a sort of twitching problem.?

About 15 years or so ago i suddenly developed a problem. One day I was very tired and layed down for a nap, facing the wall. All of a sudden I felt someone push my shoulder real hard ( I was all alone in the house). After that i noticed every time I was falling asleep ,something would move. Then I didn't even have to be falling asleep any more, it would just happen any time I was resting.I'm talking about my hand, foot, hips, shoulders, waist anything. Sometimes I sleep with my hand under my cheek, and all of a sudden it just pulls out from under my cheek. I have learned that the more tired or stressed out I am the worse it gets, if not then I just get a very mild twitch. Oh, and if its a really big one, sometimes in the blink of an eye I get like a teeny little tickle on my back before it happens. I've always wondered if it's some kind of epilepsy. Does anybody know anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com