Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

How would the word Patientia be written with the Latin alphabet?

I'm looking to get a tattoo of the word patience, and since Latin is the origin of where the word was created..i want the tattoo to be in the Latin language along with being written with the Latin alphabet. I have been looking around online to find the Latin translation of patience is patientia. Latin seems like an interesting language but very difficult to learn and i would appreciate anyone who can share their knowledge with me. I would like to see the word patientia in the Latin alphabet like 1. Patientia (first letter capitalized) 2. patientia (entire word lowercase) 3. PATIENTIA (entire word capitalized). I know that Latin is considered a dead language which I think would make this tattoo pretty legit. If I'm wrong about anything please feel free to correct me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 MaxCTR Blogger Template Converted by Xiontechinfo.Com and BlogisBlogging.Com